As a non-domiciled overseas and non-resident client you can take advantage of our highly specialised taxation advice to minimise your exposure to all aspects of UK taxation. Recent changes to the tax rules have made this harder to achieve but for many non-domiciled individuals UK is still an attractive place to invest. At IFS we can help you make the most of the opportunities available to you.
Our team manages the UK financial affairs of many non-UK domiciled High Net Worth individuals including;
- Advising on residence and domicile issues
- Pre-arrivals or leavers planning
- Acting as financial controller in respect of investments and expenditure
- Supervising the management of your UK residence and other properties
- Advising on taxation issues affecting UK investments and property developments
- Offering highly personalised tax and accounting services, minimising your exposure to UK taxation.
IFS have considerable experience advising non-domiciled individuals. To learn more about how we can assist you in planning your affairs and making the most of your assets, please contact us.